The Thais want to examine your bank accounts
thai
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 31-08-2022 11:17
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3431

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/atm1-foreigner1.jpg

It has been reported that immigration agents in Pattaya are being taught how to examine foreigner’s bank accounts for what they are calling ‘financial irregularities.’

In theory this means discovering bank accounts concealing funds that cannot be explained and may have been accrued through illegal activities.

Although, in reality, it seems officers are attempting to put a stop to agents who arrange long-term retirement visas for foreigners by declaring funds held in a proxy account that do NOT belong to the applicant.

Sophon Cable TV said that the seminar was an attempt to ‘increase the efficiency of officers and show them what measures are available under the current immigration law.

Is anybody really comfortable with Thai immigration officers having free and easy access to their bank accounts, especially at a time when it is being demanded that a minimum of Bt800,000 must be held in foreign owned accounts at all times?

What could possibly go wrong – and were is this leading?

kilde https://bangkokja...-accounts/
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
MASK-WEARING: Thais, yes. Foreigners, no. Discover Thainess 1 29-06-2022 15:30
Thais Whisper Their Dreams To Rat Statue Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 20-01-2021 16:20
The Most Commonly Asked Questions by Thais Thaisproget i skrift og tale 1 04-12-2020 13:50
Millions of followers - farang in North Thailand a massive hit with the Thais De fastboende 1 10-08-2019 08:04
So why don’t Thais want to wear their bike helmets? The Thaiger investigates. Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 30-06-2019 07:57

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768