Udskriv emne
TEST & GO Thailand is a MESS
thai
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 11-04-2022 19:19
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3433

I was shocked when I saw what tourists have to go through with the Test & Go package! They just want to travel to be a tourist in Thailand -- but make them do this?

A fan of my channel sent me this video. Upon arrival to Thailand, every tourist must take a PCR test and then quarantine for 1 night in a hotel room to wait for the results. Test negative and then you are free to leave. Sounds great right? Well... even if you test negative you must test again!

5 to 7 days after the first test, everyone is required to show up at a testing site to have another PCR test for Covid19. This is the experience of doing this PCR test in Pattaya, Thailand. The main site to do the Test & Go Thailand PCR test is at Banglamung Hospital -- a government hospital in Naklua.

The testing site is in a building under construction. It is also a holding area to take foreigners and Thais who tested positive to be taken away to quarantine facilities. That means you take the test in the same zone as those who are positive!

While waiting, you can see Thais and foreigners with suitcases and backpacks ready to be loaded into baht buses to be taken away to Cholchan Hotel or to some field hospital facilities somewhere. Test positive, there is no choice. You will be found -- and taken away to somewhere. Freedom is not more for you.

That means foreigners are made to go and do the PCR test at the same building, ground floor, as those who are sick and heading to quarantine. The separation between us? A waist-high little mesh boundary. Bizarre.

Be aware -- this is what you will go through when you come here. When you travel to Thailand, you take a risk of getting a positive test. Then it is mandatory government quarantine in a room for you!

Welcome to Thailand, tourist.
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
skipper
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 13-04-2022 20:24
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3858

De er gale de romere, man kan kun rejse til Thailand hvis man er i besiddelse af en morbid form for humor, de er skingrende skøre derudemusic
Anarki eller Kaos.
up2you
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 14-04-2022 23:38
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 143

skipper skrev:
De er gale de romere, man kan kun rejse til Thailand hvis man er i besiddelse af en morbid form for humor, de er skingrende skøre derudemusic

Tossede Thaier med kæmpe ego' som tror at verden står i kø - kun for dem. Det bliver en tung landing, når det går op for dem, at deres tidligere turister, har fundet andre rejsemål.

ved ikke
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
7 Populære områder at bo i Thailand som dansker Amazing Pattaya 1 22-04-2024 07:47
Thailand vil stramme sin cannabis-lovgivning Hele Thailand 6 21-04-2024 12:00
Førtidspension og et liv i Thailand De fastboende 16 20-04-2024 16:49
Smag på Thailand Hele Thailand 97 20-04-2024 15:16
Thailand Is No Longer Cheap.. Hele Thailand 1 09-04-2024 12:57

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768