Udskriv emne
Monitor Lizard Tries To Use ATM Machine
palle
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 05-09-2019 11:14
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 121

This is the incredible moment a giant monitor lizard was found - trying to use an ATM machine. Shocked resident Krittavit Tamchai, 42, spotted the beast when he went to withdraw cash after finishing work in Bangkok, Thailand on Tuesday (02/07) night.

The terrified office worker immediately stopped and changed his mind when the giant reptile - known for their aggression if provoked - refused to move from the standalone machine.

He said he ''didn't want to wrestle a monitor lizard to get to the machine''. Krittavit's mobile phone video shows the six-foot-long monitor lizard with its two hind legs on a ledge and his front claws across the ATM buttons.

The reptile appeared to be using its tail to balance while eyeing the digital screen. Locals gathered round to see the bizarre sight before a security guard arrived to scare away the creature. Rescue workers then caught it - but unluckily for the lizard it was empty-handed, having been unable to get its claws on any cash.

Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
huge lizard climbs out of toilet in Thailand Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 2 29-01-2022 10:27
Huge Monitor Lizard Caught In Car Engine Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 27-05-2020 17:24
Rare Two-Headed Lizard Eats Worms With Each Mouth Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 02-04-2020 11:45
Doctors closely monitor His Majesty’s condition Den Royale blog 9 13-10-2016 07:23
Monitor Lizard At Tesco Lotus Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 10-07-2016 03:38

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768