How Thai tycoon Thaksin bought his way to power
AK81
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 09-03-2014 13:30
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 331

Udgivet den 09/12/2013
Buying The Way To Power - Thai telecommunications businessman is accused of corruption and vote-buying in an attempt to become the next Prime Minister.

For downloads and more information visit:
http://www.journe...power.html

9 January 2001

We tell the story of the billionaire who bought the top job.
His landslide victory in last year's election followed a lavish campaign and proven vote-buying.

Thaksin Shinawtra, whose Thai Rak Thai party won an unprecedented majority in Saturday's elections, now faces allegations of vote-buying. In a secretly filmed conversation, we hear how villagers were offered money in exchange for their ID cards and signing up for Thaksin's new party.

Turn up for a political rally and get a free T-shirt - and a 100 Baht note thrown in as a sweetener... Enough to feed an average family for a few days. For months the richest man in Thailand waged a lavish campaign featuring fireworks and laser shows.

But Thaksin's pyrotechnic pitch for the Prime Ministership could blow up in his face. He is also accused of breaching Thailand's new constitution by stashing millions of dollars behind the names of his household staff. "If found guilty he will be banned from any political position for five years", says a Counter Corruption official. We reveal a system of ingrained corruption where the media and the police are bought off. But with the stock market rallying, could Thaksin's financial acumen assure a turnaround in the Thai economy?

Produced by ABC Australia. Ref - 899

Journeyman Pictures is your independent source for the world's most powerful films, exploring the burning issues of today. We represent stories from the world's top producers, with brand new content coming in all the time. On our channel you'll find outstanding and controversial journalism covering any global subject you can imagine wanting to know about.
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
maichai
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 09-03-2014 16:28
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1384

Ja dette klip fra youtube viser jo tydeligt at Mr. Thaksin er en folkets mand der prøver at bekæmpe korruptionen her i landet griner jeg ville nu gerne have nogle t-shirts med 100 bath i posen sarcasm
Thumb MIG, EN DUMSMART BYBO FRA DANMARK SOM ENDTE SOM BONDERØV I THAILAND

Et sundt sexualliv værner imod sportslivets fristelser.
hej
M55
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 11-03-2014 01:26
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1910

The Real Background of Yingluck Shinawatra, PM of Terrorists Party

Udgivet den 23/09/2012
Yingluck Shinawatra began her political campaign in early 2011 with lots of promises and strong support of red-shirts, people in the northeast and the north.

With only 40 days of political campaign in mid 2011, Yingluck becomes the first lady PM of Thailand, under puppeteering Thaksin.

Now, a year has passed in the PM seat but she has not achieved any of her promises. Most of the time, she venttures out of the office and the parliament, either to show her beautiful dresses abroad or to visit the areas which she is most at ease.

This is her 40 days campaign to the PM office in 2011.

I know today you are suffering from high cost of living. Everything, egg, pork, is so pricy. Your income is low but you are in debt. Drugs are all over. If my brother Thaksin were here today, you would not have suffered. Corruption is also a big trouble.

My brothers and sisters, your sufferings also belong to my party and me. Do you want minimum wage of 300 baht per day? Do you want 15,000 baht salary for graduate? Do you want subsidy for your first car and first house?

Polices used live ammunition and explosive teargas to disperse the unarmed protesters. The fierce crackdown resulted in 2 deaths, 30+ severely crippled, 800+ injured.

In 2009 and 2010, faced with the jail and asset seizure from corruption charges, fugitive Thaksin called from abroad for his minions to rally. A red-shirt leader ensured that they could make Bangkok a sea of fire if the mass is big enough. The nearby hospitals were violently intruded. Red cross staff came out to plea for peace but eventually the thousands-bed university hospital had to close down.

The leaders instigated the protesters to use axes, knives or any makeshift weapons. Others advised Molotov fire bombs.

"Go ahead, my comrades set fire to the buildings. I will take the responsibility." said Nattawoot, a red-shirt leader and spokesman who is now a minister in Yingluck's cabinet, along with several other red-shirts leaders who become Yingluck's listed MPs.

A senior officer, Col.Romklao led the non-violent crackdown on the red-shirts but suffered a fatal blast shot by masked gun men in black. His family asks for justice to be served but Yingluck never responds.

Yingluck's party consists of terrorists who hijacked Thailand and facts to launder Thaksin and unfrozen $ 1.5 billion asset as well as lifting all criminal charges.
NFP
#4 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 12-03-2014 12:53

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 427

http://www.thaivi...paign=news

Her er hun paa CNN. Hun har en masters i engelsk men taler thai.
skipper
#5 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 12-03-2014 13:13
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3858

Thailand er som Danmark, en overklasse der beriger sig selv og bruger de uvidende til at beholde magten.
Sig mig en ting, tror I virkelig det ville gøre nogen forskel hvis de røde skjorter blev udskiftet med gule?
Eller ville det thailandske folk bare have fået nye herrer der kunne udsuge dem, bare på en anden måde?
Anarki eller Kaos.
tinner
#6 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 12-03-2014 13:45
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 79

skipper skrev:
Thailand er som Danmark, en overklasse der beriger sig selv og bruger de uvidende til at beholde magten.
Sig mig en ting, tror I virkelig det ville gøre nogen forskel hvis de røde skjorter blev udskiftet med gule?
Eller ville det thailandske folk bare have fået nye herrer der kunne udsuge dem, bare på en anden måde?

@ skipper læs og forstå det er ikke et valg imellem de røde og gule, det er et valg om hvad vil du ha total diktatur eller en form for demokrati

de gule er i mindre tal i den sag her
skipper
#7 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 12-03-2014 13:54
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3858

Så er det jo et valg alligevel tinner.
Valget står så mellem hvem du helst vil bolles i røven af.
Den samme taktik er blevet brugt af danske partier i mange år.
Personligt gider jeg ikke nogen af dem.
Anarki eller Kaos.
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Thai Festival 2024 i København Udenfor Thailand 2 08-05-2024 14:27
Thai Police Search House of Deputy National Police Chief Alt det andet 6 25-04-2024 13:17
Fighting flares at Myanmar-Thai border Nyheder på andre sprog 1 21-04-2024 11:49
THAI AIR ændre flyrute som følge af Iran Israel krisen. Flyselskaber 1 16-04-2024 15:10
Inside a Thai prison... and more stories Discover Thainess 9 28-03-2024 09:47

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768