farang
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 18-08-2015 12:36
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 457

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/nhy6666666.jpg

Dear Thai citizens,

Regarding the abhorrent act of violence on 17 August 2015 at approximately 1900hrs, which resulted in injuries and casualties to many innocent members of the public, both Thai and foreign, the Royal Thai Government and I wish to express our sincerest condolences to the families of the victims. We shall, to the best of our capabilities, employ all available measures to render support and assistance to Thais and foreigners who have been afflicted by this tragedy.

From this incident, it is apparent that there are active individuals or groups that harbor the intention to damage Thailand, who may be pursuing political gain or other intentions by damaging the economy and tourism. The Royal Thai Government shall expedite all investigative efforts to find the perpetrators and bring them to justice.

The Royal Thai Government and I wish to affirm that we shall always standby the Thai people, whether in times of peacefulness or crisis. Whenever the Thai people suffer, we are even more resolved with the conscience to perform our duties and responsibilities for the country and all citizens. I ask every Thai citizen, all sectors of society, including all government officials, to join together to resolutely carry on, as well as purge our society of such despicability and dangers that confront us. If we unite, our solidarity shall able us to swiftly overcome our tribulations so that Thailand can return to normalcy as soon as possible.

I would like to seek the cooperation from the media, including all social media agents, in providing news that will be constructive rather than news which expounds violence and destruction, either by video or sound clips or contentious commentary, which may have a misleading effect on ongoing investigations and create misunderstandings in our society.

For foreign nationals residing in Thailand, including embassies, consulates and international organisations, the Royal Thai Government pledges to safeguard your security of life, property, and interests to the best of our abilities, and shall continuously update you on the latest developments.

At this time,
I ask that all citizens from every sector to remain vigilant to any activity that may seem noticeably irregular, while also exhibiting Thailand’s virtues, as well as creating understanding with the international community, so that our nation and beloved Institution maintain enduring stability.

The Royal Thai Government and I wish to thank and convey our encouragement to all officials who have performed their duties to the best of their abilities in this difficult time. I ask that everyone come together to help make our country secure and safe, and follow up on bringing the perpetrators of this heinous crime to justice as soon as possible.

Thank you.

http://www.thaigo...98&lang=en
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
ribe
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 18-08-2015 14:24
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 139

ribe
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 19-08-2015 12:02
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 139

et godt slogan

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/CMsDtXxUkAEYwFF.jpg
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Thailand to ask Hong Kong to extradite Thaksin Shinawatra, exiled former Thai prime minister Nyheder på andre sprog 2 24-03-2019 06:13
Future boyfriends may apply with bank statement only Skik og brug 11 09-03-2018 10:48
Tourist minister floats ideas of new five-year visas Visa til Thailand 3 25-11-2016 11:32
Richard Barrow. Interview with the Thai Tourism Minister Hele Thailand 1 27-10-2016 07:38
Thai Protesters Celebrate Coronation Day With Prayers To Topple Prime Minister Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 07-05-2014 04:34

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768